Information for incoming student
Study period 2022 - 2023:
- Autumn semester:19 Sept. - 23 Dec. 2022. Due to Covid-19, we will not provide an Orientatiopn Week before the beginning of the courses.
- Spring semester: 6 Mar. - 23 Jun. 2023.
For further information please contact the departmental Erasmus+ coordinator: Gary Fragidis, e-mail: email@example.com, tel: +30 2321049310
The application process takes place online.
Students will be informed of the the beginning of the procedure.
- Business Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Consumer Behaviour
- Digital Marketing
- Innovation & Technology Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Business Planning & Entrepreneurship
- European Union Policies
- Business Strategy
* Courses are delivered on a two-week basis, i.e. lecture in the classroom every two weeks and in the mean time assignment preparation and personal study.
HOW TO COME TO SERRES
THE REGION OF SERRES
Serres is a medium size town, with a population of about 80.000 people. It is located in the north part of Greece, on a mountainous terrain, 80 km. away from Thessaloniki (closest airport - SKG).